Sustainable Design Awards
- Best of Boston Home Best Sustainable Architect 2022
- The Hydroelectric Canal World Architecture Festival (WAF) Inaugural WAFX Prize: Overall Winner and Climate, Energy and Carbon Category Award Winner for 2017
- Jenson-DeLeeuw Net-Zero Energy House World Architecture Festival Award, Shortlisted in the 2019 Completed Buildings/Production Energy & Recycling Category
- Jenson-DeLeeuw Net-Zero Energy House World Architecture Festival Award, Shortlisted in the 2019 Small Projects Prize Category
- Jenson-DeLeeuw Net-Zero-Energy House Green GOOD DESIGN® Award for 2020
- The Hydroelectric Canal American Architecture Award 2018
- The Hydroelectric Canal MIPIM / The Architectural Review Future Projects Award for 2018
- Jenson-DeLeeuw Net-Zero Energy House World Architecture News Award, Shortlisted in the Residential Category for 2019
- The Hydroelectric Canal World Architecture News Future Projects Award, Shortlisted in the Urban Design Category for 2018
View Paul Lukez Architecture’s full awards list here.
Books Featuring PLA / PLASES Projects
- Cardelús Vidal, Cayetano. “Jenson-Deleeuw Net Zero Energy House” and “Jindu Sustainable Pavilion” in Green Architecture for a Sustainable Future. Spain: booq Publishing, 2021.
- Lucas, Dorian. “The Jenson-Deleeuw Net-Zero Energy House” in Ecological Buildings: New Strategies for Sustainable Architecture. Germany: Braun Publishing, 2021.
Articles featuring PLA / PLASES
- Knight, Emily, and Andrea Timpano. “Houses of the Future” / “Video: Boston Home Breakfast Spring 2021” (Energy Plus House [Jenson DeLeeuw House], Harvard, MA), Boston Magazine, February 23, 2021.“Jenson-DeLeeuw Net-Zero Energy House.” Archello, 2020.
- Jacques, Kiley. “A Solar-Centric Build: Energy-smart technologies and contemporary architectural details make this house an excellent example of streamlined net-zero design” (Jenson-DeLeeuw House). Fine Homebuilding, February 2020.
- “Xiamen Tower.” Archello, 2019.
- “2019 WAN Awards: Harvard MA – Energy Plus House – Paul Lukez Architecture.” World Architecture News, June 26, 2019.
- “Hydro-urbanism: The Hydroelectric Canal, Boston, Massachusetts, United States, Paul Lukez Architecture.” WAN Urban Challenge, 2018.
- Timpano, Andrea. “Q&A: Thinking Ahead: Architect Paul Lukez Shares a Vision for Tackling Climate Change in Boston.” Boston Magazine, May 19, 2018.
- Gaffin, Adam. “Architect Wins Award for Proposal to Turn Columbia Point into Climate-Resilient Island with Power-Generating Canal.” Universal Hub, November 25, 2017.
- Banya, Emily. “A New Hydroelectric Canal Reuses Fresh and Marine Water to Provide Electricity.” Design Indaba, November 1, 2017.
- “Harvard Solar House, Paul Lukez Architecture.” Residential Architect, February 27, 2017.
- DiStasio, Cat. “Floating Bridge Transforms a Crumbling Historic Boston Bridge into a Moving Event Space.” Inhabitat, October 5, 2016.
- DiStasio, Cat. “Paul Lukez Architecture and Team are Designing a Self-Sustaining, Resilient Coastal Community Near Boston. Inhabitat, December 23, 2015.
- Lee, Grey, MSc, LEED AP. “Green Building Update: A Great Year for the Green Building Industry.” New England Real Estate Journal, December 27, 2013.